Sunday, March 17, 2002

You ever have one of those weekends? One where you have almost no plans at all? One where when you try to remember what you did, but nothing just pops into your head? That is kinda how ours was. Of course, that's exactly the kind of weekends I like to have, so I am a happy camper.

We pretty much stayed home Friday night and Saturday. I went to bed so early Friday night, in fact, that I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. So, I watched a movie and played some Magic Online. Pretty neat to be able to play in an 8 man booster draft tournament, for actual DCI points, at 6:00 AM on a Saturday! The wonders of the internet...

The big story for the weekend was Brandon's artwork being displayed at the Art Museum! His paper sculpture of a dog-dragonfly (yes, that's DOG-DRAGONFLY) was selected and will be on display for almost a month. As Ralphie said in A Christmas Story, "benefits and privileges already, at the age of seven!" I hope to scan in the picture of Brandon with his art when I get the computer hooked all together this week.

I feel lousy so I am going to log off, read a couple chapters of War of the Worlds, and hit the sack. My eyeballs hurt. :(

No comments: