Wednesday, March 13, 2002

I am keeping busy working on my resume for the upcoming job hunt. I've already got a slightly modified version of my last resume here, but I'm still working on it. Take a look at it and give me feedback if you like.

I ordered my new motherboard Monday night, it should arrive in 3 to 4 business days. Guess I will have to go one more weekend with no EQ. :(

The kitty litter thing has been a great success. With Cleo, that is. Pharoah keeps leaving little presents in the utility room for me to clean up. That kinda defeats the purpose of the whole thing, so I'm gonna have to ease him into it, I guess. Or, give him some of Connor's diapers.

Connor has learned to push the power switch on the TV as well as my computer. Uh oh he's coming this direction now... Connor... don't push tha---

No comments: