Wednesday, March 06, 2002

What a busy busy day.

I had the day off school (kind of) and attended an educational technology conference here in town. Lots of cool stuff; boy would I love to teach in a Smart Board equipped classroom. Too bad our school system is about 5 years behind the pack when it comes to technology.

I got to pick Brandon up! That's always fun. He said this to me when I saw him after school: "Hey, do I know you?" 7 years old and already a comedian! You heard it here first.

Connor is not getting much better. We've been to the doctor 4 times in the past week and a half. Looks like he has a virus on top of his bacterial ear infection. Poor kid threw up 4 times today. None on me though! ;) I'm making Deana take the day off tomorrow so she and Connor can both get some needed rest.

Well that's it, I'm off to play Magic Online. See ya next time!

No comments: